Just me and my life

Just me and my life
I'm the tall one in the center.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Long time, no blog

Hi there, I'm terribly sorry I've neglected you.  So here's the skinny, ME.  I've lost 30 pounds.  You may ask "How did you do it?"  Well it is a really quite simple diet, have your heart ripped out, stomped on and then put back in place.  You'll feel so miserable, that you'll eat because you have to, and will lose weight.

So clearly, I don't actually suggest anyone do that, but honestly, I do suggest cutting down on portions, we as Americans eat way way way too much food for each meal.  So the rule is, cut your meal in half, and then half the one half, that is how much food you actually need.

So more than that, I've realized these past few months I've been positively mopey, and for what?  Over someone who is now just one of my best friends, but really hurt me at one point.  Life does go on, it gets better, and you come out stronger on the other side of it.  So that's what I've realized.  Is it's time to move on and start fresh.  I'm learning to love again, and to move forward in all aspects.  So yeah it gets rough, but this is coming from the guy who titled his blog, life it'll get you every time.  I am well aware of the concept of just how much of an ass life can be, but I'm also aware of just how beautiful, fantastic, and wonderful life can be.

Never give up hope.
Never think that things are over.
Never believe that you aren't worth it.
Never think that you deserve to be hurt in anyway.
Never stop loving yourself.
Never lose yourself, it's all that you have.

LOVE YOURSELF.

This post is sporadic and not my most well constructed piece, but I promise you, I am living proof, things do get easier in time, and they will for you too.   I hope and pray all of you (if anyone is actually reading this) are doing quite well.  I love you all. Find peace, make peace, always.

Love, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment