Just me and my life

Just me and my life
I'm the tall one in the center.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Questions Answered

Today I saw him.  THE HIM. The one who has been a focal point of so much of what I have felt and written and thought, and dreamed and all of that.  He has haunted my mind and my heart.  And I have seen him during last semester driving and I was pretty okay, but today when I saw him in his car, I broke.  Again.

I got on fb, the instigator of the world's problems, and I asked his ex if she had seen him over christmas, she said no, but that they had talked.  I began to vent to her what I was feeling, and she was honest with me about yet again some other things he had lied about.  I find myself now as i'm writing this, questioning so much.  She said to me, "I think he was just worried about your feelings."  And I said "Why do you say that?" To which she retorted "you were his friend,yo!"

She then answered a question I've been wanting to know for a VERY long time.  One that I was lied to about over and over and over and over.  And I've been advised to not know the answer, but for me, I think knowing it just kind of settled things for me. I realized he and I will not be friends ever again, because even when he told me the "truth" it was a half truth or just another life.  I am letting it go.  I have had enough.  I've said this before, but this time I mean it.  I think the door has finally closed on it and on him.  We will see, but now I have more closure at least.

Thanks,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment